The Northfield Public Library has a wide variety of technology for you to use and staff who are willing to answer any questions you may have. Your library card in good standing is required but are otherwise free to use.
We currently offer:
- 20 Internet computers with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office software
- 2 external DVD drives for patrons that want to view a disk on our computers
- Free Wifi throughout the building named "Northfield Guest"
- Free Scanning
- Printing and Photocopying for a fee
- 7 preloaded Nooks for patrons to check out, each with 25 or more books
- Access to a range of ebooks and e-audiobooks
- A projector for checkout (requires $50 deposit)