The Northfield Public Library has a wide variety of technology for you to use and staff who are willing to answer any questions you may have. Your library card in good standing is required, otherwise everything is free to use.
We currently offer:
- 7 Internet computers with Windows 10 and Microsoft Office software. Our public computers are spaced for adequate social distancing and stations are sanitized between users.
- A Create.Learn.Digitize station, which includes 2 monitors and a suite of high-end, professional software. See more information here.
- 2 external DVD drives for patrons that want to view a disk on our computers
- Free Wifi throughout the building named "Northfield Guest"
- Free Scanning
- Printing and Photocopying for a fee
- Access to a range of ebooks and e-audiobooks
- A projector for checkout (requires $50 deposit)